In the fast paced life of today, it is not only necessary to live long but also to be active and efficient for the maximum possible time of your life. While the life expectancy is rapidly increasing all around the world, critical illnesses like cancer, heart diseases etc. are also on a rapid rise at the same time, and so is the cost of their treatment.
Edelweiss Tokio has come up with a critical illness plan Edelweiss Tokio Life – CritiCare+ which helps you insure yourself against 17 different types of critical illnesses. We understand how important it is for your family’s wellness to ensure a stable cash flow to manage both, the medical expenses in case someone suffers from such a critical illness and the day to day expenses of the household, which may get affected because of the person taking time off from work.
Edelweiss Tokio Life – CritiCare+ provides the following advantages:
1. It helps you to secure yourself and your family against the financial consequences of seventeen critical illnesses.
2. It provides the policy holders an option of claiming lump sum benefit in case of occurrence of a critical illness. Hence, it protects you from all worries about paying the next installment or your urgent utility bill payments or your children’s school fees.
3. It has a multi claim option, under which the holder can make a claim three times for critical illnesses falling under three different groups within the term of the policy.
4. The multi claim option also provides you a waiver from paying premium after the first claim. This means that you can remain protected under the policy without paying premium for the rest of the term.
5. The benefit design is simplified enough to help any lay man understand the implications of the same, with no hidden information whatsoever.
6. Finally, you can also get tax benefits under section 80D and section 10(10D) of Income Tax Act,1961 on the premium that you pay*
* Tax benefits are subject to change in tax laws.