It is a myth that most of the people think Kurtis are only meant for casual or heavy looks and can only be worn to create an ethnic look.
Kurtis is the most versatile attire available just like normal t-shirts. They can be worn to the office, to a casual brunch or even to a wedding. All you need are some good pieces of Kurtis and bottom wears and you are good to go.
Kurtis will give you a lot of versatile looks if you get your hands on the perfect sized women’s designer kurtis online. People think kurtis do not have much of differences, but that is wrong. There are a lot of different cuts and forms of kurtis available.
There are kurtis with double slits that are the most normal ones, kurtis with numerous slits, full-buttoned kurtis, Anarkali styled kurtis and a lot of them available if you find a good place selling them.
- You can wear a kurti to your office with minimal jewellery– probably a pair of dainty earrings and a small chain, or some bangles to make the look minimal yet classy and appropriate for your office and formal days.
- Team up your kurti with a pair of cotton shorts or denim shorts to give you an edgy look for your casual outings. Get a pair of sneakers or flats and some tassel earrings to give your look the perfect edge. This is perfect for creating an Indo-Western look as well.
- Kurtis that have buttons in the front and best for layering, you can easily transform them into long shrugs or capes. Wear some simple t-shirts or camisoles with a pair of jeans or shorts and throw on a kurti on top unbuttoned to transform it into a shrug or cape. Get some good junk jewellery, and you are good to go.
- You can also team up your kurtis with palazzos if you want a formal look out of it, or just team them up with some matching coloured leggings or if you are too lazy to find out any of these, just put them on with a pair of black jeans or blue jeans.
While shopping for kurtis online, one needs to keep certain things in mind such as:
• Check the sizes and always buy one size bigger than what your actual size is. If it is loose, one can get it fitted or altered, but if it is too tight, there’s nothing to do with it.
• Check the length.
• Check the flair.
• Verify the material.
Keeping all these in mind one can never go wrong while shopping women’s designer kurtis online and create different looks out of it like a pro.